ThinAli creates back links to clients websites by writing and placing content on third party websites.
– Obtaining “back links” from other websites, blogs and directories
– Creating written content
– Creating link placement report
“Back Link” – A link from one website to another
“Placement” – Placing a link on a website
“ThinAli”, “ThinAli.com” – A trading name of Pelham Heath Ltd.
– Fees are to be paid in full before work begins
– All fees are non-refundable
– All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential
– We aim, but can’t guarantee to complete all orders within 7 working days.
– ThinAli has no control over the third party websites in respect to:
– Link removal
– The website owner changing the content after placement
– Moving the URL of the Clients content
– Website uptime, speed, performance or traffic volume
– Any placements affected by clause 5 within 30 days will be automatically replaced, after which will not be refunded or replaced.
– ThinAli has no control over the policies of search engines such a Google or BING in respect to:
– What sites / content / links they accept, now or in the future
– The Client’s website may be excluded from any search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the respectful owner
– ThinAli reserves the right to amend anchor text to ensure we can successfully gain a “back link” placement for the Client
– ThinAli does not guarantee “back links” will provide any traffic increase, nor ranking position for any keyword, phrase or search term.
– ThinAli is not responsible for the Client’s website, and is not responsible for any changes made to any website which adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
ThinAli uses Stripe.com to collect payments by credit and debit card.
ThinAli uses GoCardLess for any subscription payments made by direct debit.
We do not accept any other payment method.
Under no circumstances shall ThinAli be liable to the Client for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of the Client’s or third party websites.
The Client assumes all risks and potential damages of using ThinAli’s services.
ThinAli does not sign individual NDA’s. However, by using ThinAli’s services, the Client and ThinAli agree the following mutual Non Disclosure agreement:
Each of the parties to this Agreement intends to disclose information (the Confidential Information) to the other party for the purpose of purchasing and using ThinAli’s services (the Purpose).
2. Each party to this Agreement is referred to as ‘the Recipient’ when it receives or uses the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party.
3. The Recipient undertakes not to use the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party for any purpose except the Purpose, without first obtaining the written agreement of the other party.
4. The Recipient undertakes to keep the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party secure and not to disclose it to any third party [except to its employees [and professional advisers] who need to know the same for the Purpose, who know they owe a duty of confidence to the other party and who are bound by obligations equivalent to those in clause 3 above and this clause 4.
5. The undertakings in clauses 3 and 4 above apply to all of the information disclosed by each of the parties to the other, regardless of the way or form in which it is disclosed or recorded but they do not apply to:
a) any information which is or in future comes into the public domain (unless as a result of the breach of this Agreement); or
b) any information which is already known to the Recipient and which was not subject to any obligation of confidence before it was disclosed to the Recipient by the other party.
6. Nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Recipient from making any disclosure of the Confidential Information required by law or by any competent authority.
7. The Recipient will, on request from the other party, return all copies and records of the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party to the Recipient and will not retain any copies or records of the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party.
8. Neither this Agreement nor the supply of any information grants the Recipient any licence, interest or right in respect of any intellectual property rights of the other party except the right to copy the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party solely for the Purpose.
9. The undertakings in clauses 3 and 4 will continue in force indefinitely.
10. This Agreement is governed by, and is to be construed in accordance with, English law. The English Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute which has arisen or may arise out of, or in connection with, this Agreement.
ThinAli restrict websites which it will build “back links” for. If you are unsure whether your site meets our restrictions, you must contact us first.
ThinAli reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries, this includes, but not limited to any illegal content, adult websites, prescription drugs, gambling, products, services or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organisation, product or service; cruelty towards animals; or otherwise content found to be objectionable.
We reserve the right to refund orders for sites which are deemed restricted by ThinAli, the revenue from which will be given to a charity of ThinAli’s choice.